Why should I use a bookkeeper? What are the benefits to me and what will I get out of it?
1. Saves You Time
- It will take me less time to do your books than it would if you did it yourself.
- By choosing to use a bookkeeper like myself it will free up valuable time for you.
- You can then spend this free time concentrating on growing your business, thereby increasing your profits.
- You can also spend more quality time doing something you enjoy with your family and friends, or maybe take some you time to relax.
2. Saves You Money
- Using my affordable experience to keep your books up-to-date will save you money on your accountant’s fees because it will take them less time to prepare your year end accounts..
- By letting me check your accounts and reconcile them you can avoid costly mistakes and financial problems.
- I will ensure that you pay the correct amount of VAT and that VAT returns and self assessments are submitted on time so that you don’t receive hefty fines from HMRC.
- If the HMRC do an audit then I can make sure that you have been keeping the correct financial records for the appropriate length of time, which will save you a very large accountants fee and possibly a fine from HMRC.
3. Reduces Your Stress Levels
- Doing your own bookkeeping can be stressful, especially if you don’t fully understand what you’re doing, you don’t enjoy doing it or you don’t have time to do it.
- Let me help by providing a tailor made service for you, thereby reducing your stress levels and allowing you to enjoy running your own business.
4. Improves Your Cash Flow
- Let me take the stress and responsibility away from you by chasing customers for outstanding debts, therefore improving your cash flow situation.
- I will help ensure that your cash flow is kept healthy by analysing your finances, predicting future spending and setting you a realistic budget.